YOU SHOULD READ THIS DISCLAIMER STATEMENT BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE
1. By continuing to access or use this website, you expressly acknowledge and agree to the terms and conditions set forth in this DISCLAIMER Statement. Toyota Tsusho Metals Limited, henceforth, TTM, reserves the right to modify this DISCLAIMER Statement at any time. By using the website after the posting of modifications to the terms and conditions set forth in this DISCLAIMER Statement, you signify your acceptance of such terms and conditions, as modified. You may not use this website if, at any time, you do not wish to accept the terms and conditions as set forth in this DISCLAIMER Statement.
2. TTM is regulated and authorised by The Financial Conduct Authority (“FCA”) for the conduct of investment business in the United Kingdom. Investment services described or displayed on this web site are only available to market counterparties and intermediate customers for the purpose of the FCA Rules. The information available on this website is only intended for persons who may be classified as market counterparties or intermediate customers as defined in the Rules of the FCA.
3. You will ensure that any User ID, User Name and Passwords issued by us in relation to your use of your account, will only be used by you and relevant employees whom you have authorised to access your account and will not be disclosed to any other person. You agree to ensure that you and any relevant employees whom you have authorised to access your account always keeps your User ID, User Name and Passwords secret at all times, never write down or record your User ID, User Name or Passwords, destroy any written notification of your User ID, User Name or Passwords promptly upon receipt and do not at any time leave the terminal from which you have accessed your account or let anyone else use the terminal until you have logged off from your account. You agree to put in place and maintain appropriate security arrangements for this purpose. You agree to indemnify TTM against any unauthorised use, in breach of this DISCLAIMER, of such identification details / password details allocated to you. Further, by logging onto to our website on behalf of an entity or corporation, you are agreeing that you have the right and authority to bind that entity or corporation to the obligations and responsibilities incurred by utilizing this website.
4. TTM shall have no liability to you for damage which you may suffer as a result of transmission errors, technical faults, malfunctions, network overloads, malicious blocking of access by third parties, internet malfunctions, interruptions or other deficiencies on the part of internet service providers. TTM does not accept any liability in respect of any delays, inaccuracies, errors or omissions in any data provided to you via or in connection with this website. TTM does not guarantee that access to the website will be uninterrupted or error or delay free. TTM accepts no liability for suspension, interruption, temporary unavailability or fault occurring with our website.
5. This website may provide links to certain websites sponsored or maintained by third parties. Such third party websites are publicly available and TTM is providing access to such websites through this website solely as a convenience to you. In providing such links TTM is not communicating financial promotions in respect of any investment products or services described or displayed on the linked websites. The content of such third party websites, services, goods or advertisements that may be linked to this website is not maintained or controlled by TTM, and TTM makes no representations or warranties concerning the content of such websites and the fact that access to such websites is provided does not constitute any endorsement, authorization or sponsorship of such websites or their sponsors by TTM nor is there any affiliation between TTM and such sponsors and such sponsors do not endorse, authorize or sponsor this website. Moreover, TTM is in no way responsible for the availability, content or accuracy of other websites, services or goods that may be linked to, or advertised on, the website and does not make any warranty, express or implied, with respect to the use of the links provided on, or to, the website or guarantee the accuracy, completeness, usefulness or adequacy of any other websites, services, goods or advertisements that may be linked to the website. You understand and agree that you will use or rely on such websites solely at your own risk and that TTM does not grant to you any rights in respect of such websites.
6. You agree to indemnify TTM against any and all claims for damages of whatever kind arising directly or indirectly from or in consequence of use of the website or any information from time to time displayed on it whether such use is by you or any other person you enable (intentionally or not) to use the website or to whom you provide such information. Any reference to TTM in any part of this DISCLAIMER includes its officers, agents, employees, shareholders and affiliated companies.
7. The distribution of material on this website may be restricted by the laws or regulations of the country from which you are accessing this website. Where there are such restrictions, then this information is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity in any such jurisdiction. It is your responsibility to ensure that your use of this website is lawful in your own jurisdiction.
8. You may use information on the website for your own reference only. You may reproduce this information in hard copy solely for your personal use. The information may not otherwise be reproduced, distributed or transmitted to any other person or incorporated in any way into another document or other material.
9. This website is subject to the laws of England and Wales, any legal matters or action involving this website shall be subject to these laws and held exclusively within English courts.
Toyota Tsusho Metals Limited
Registered Number 3674104
Registered in England and Wales
Registered Office 88 Wood Street London EC2V 7DA